Auditions for the 2019 season production of Shakespeare in Love
- Saturday, December 15, 2018
- Sunday, December 16, 2018
- 3732 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111. (KCYA building/ HASF offices)
- Actors should bring a headshot and resume and have prepared two Shakespeare monologues in contrasting styles, limit of three minutes total.
- Seeking diverse actors of all genders, ages, races and ethnicities.
Auditions are by appointment only.
There are possible roles available for actors who sing or play instruments. If you sing or play an instrument proficiently, please indicate this at the time of your audition.
Music auditions will be held separately and include the Musical Director, Greg Mackender and are by invitation only.
You may register online after November 19, 2018.
For Saturday, December 15th auditions click HERE to register online.
For Sunday, December 16th auditions click HERE to register online.
OR call the HASF office at 816.531.7728 after November 19, 2018 to schedule your audition appointment.
Sidonie Garrett, HASF’s Executive Artistic Director will direct Shakespeare in Love. Production dates, including rehearsal are May 21 – July 7, 2019.