Patrons will be able to reserve festival seating online for The Tempest May 13, 2020.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Visit the online reservation portal by clicking here.
2. Select your preferred date for reserved seating and confirm it.
3. Complete the information form and confirm it’s correct.
4. Click the “complete registration” button.
5. You will then be taken to the Payment page to complete your transaction. Once all payment information is entered, click “submit.”
You’ll receive an email confirmation with your reservation details. If you have any questions about your reservation, please call our office at (816) 531-7728 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
During our performance run, online reservations will close at 4:30 pm daily. We ask that you try to make your reservations during our regular business hours. If you are making your reservation over the weekend, please call our office at 816.531.7728 and leave a message for Clarate Heckler, Director of Operations and Community Relations, before 4:30 pm.
Please note we do NOT provide blankets for the blanket reservations. Please bring a blanket you are comfortable using for the performance.
If you are a Good Will Society member, please call our office at 816.531.7728 Monday through Friday to reserve your seats.